Thứ Hai, 8 tháng 9, 2008

Tôi sắp có triệu đô: CỨU TÔI VỚI !

Trong hộp thơ điện tử của tôi có bức thư nầy (lần 2),mong các bạn cho ý kiến gấp gấp...
Dear Friend
I am Barrister Frank Lamptey, the Personal Attorney to Mr. Jack
Jacobson who here in after shall be refer as my client, a national of your
country, who was Diamond/Gold Broker/consultant with Ghana Mining
Corporation( GMC). Moreover before his untimely death, he was actively involved
in Gold export Business in Ghana.
On the 20th of May 2005, my client died suddenly of heart related
disease, since then I have made several inquiries to your Embassy to locate
any of my client's extended relatives, this has also proved
unsuccessful, after these several unsuccessful attempts,I decided to trace his
relatives over the Internet to locate any member of his family but of no
avail, hence I contacted you.I contacted you to assist in repatriating
the money and property left behind by my client before they get
confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposit were
lodged. Particularly, the Bank where the deceased had an account
balance of US$16,800,000.00 Million Consequently, the bank issued me a notice
to provide the next of kin/heir or have the account confiscated, since
then I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives of the late
Jack Jacobson
That is why I am seeking for your consent/cooperation to present you as
the Next of kin/heir of the deceased since you are from the same
country, so that the proceeds of this account valued at US$16,800, 000.00
million dollars can be paid to you, as my clients Next of
Kin/heir/beneficiary and then we can share it you and I, 50% to me and 45% to you,
while 5% should be for expenses or tax as your government may require. I
have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim
we may make. All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us
see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a
legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.
ABSOLUTELY this OFFER is RISK FREE, but you need to maintain absolute
confidentiality during and after the successful prosecution of this
business.
This transaction shall commence immediately there is interest from you
and I assure you that it will be successfully concluded within two
weeks.

Sincerely yours,
Bar.Frank Lamptey
Frank Lamptey and Associates
3rd Floor Kingsway Building, Suite 201,
Kwame Nkrumah Avenue.
Accra-Ghana

Không có nhận xét nào: